Financial modelling course

Hey friends,

 

can anyone help me to suggest whether FINANCIAL MODELLING COURSE offered by IMS Proschool in association with NSE India is good for CA Students?

has it any scope for one who has to make his carrier in Finance??

Replies (4)

Hi. I came across this excellent course in Financial Modelling and Investment Banking. It provides you in depth knowledge. It has really benefited me and I hope it proves beneficial to you too. Check it out at https://www.dezyre.com/Financial-Modelling/1

I had done the course from financial modelling course, but the placements are really bad. I paid close to 45000 for the course, but did not even get one interview. Then I came accross this course on financial modelling course by mentormecareers. Which finally got me placed in WIPRO as a financial analyst. Hope that helps

https://mentormecareers.com

Check out their live course sample on youtube by mentormecareers .https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgnTUx5yFZmCEIb413f6B6hzUEwoaBaQr

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details