Financial managgement: M.Y. Khan, P. K. Jain vs I. M. Pandey

I'm torn between these two FM books:

Financial Management : Text, Problems Cases 6 Edition by M.Y. Khan, P. K. Jain

Financial Management 10 Edition by I. M. Pandey

Both books are very popular for financial management. I can't decide between these two. So if anyone has referred any or both of them please provide me with some insights as to which one to buy. Both are recommended by ICAI.

Replies (2)

For concepts - IM Pandey

For exercise - MY Khan

Prasanna chandra on FM is also good.

Yeah Prasanna Chandra's Fundamentals of Financial Management is also listed as a recommendation by ICAI. I M Pandey was an IIM A professor right?? I would love to get my FM concepts rock solid in IPCC so that in the Final's Strategic Financial Management subject I won't face more difficulties. Besides I have a personal interest in FM. Thank you for your reply. Should I get his Cases in Financial Management too?? It has got 62 case studies applying concepts of IPCC level. Or am I overdoing it??

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details