Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Finance project

mahesh (student) (139 Points)

04 April 2014  

Dear friends.... 

i'm pursuing mba 

please resolve my problem regarding main project . My project is on " comparative analysis of mutual fund return and ulip return of hdfc" kindly give me the details about the procedure to be opted for calculation of the return with the comparative analysis. waiting for suggestions . thanx in advance

5 Replies

Greatest Buddy (Finance Professional) (164 Points)
Replied 06 August 2014

There are many websites like Moneycontrol which update the stock prices and unit prices of different kinds of mutual funds. You may even find a complete graph or track record of performance of the stocks, Mutual Funds etc. which enables you to compare and analyse the data. You may even have to learn a bit of statistics for that.(I expect your MBA curriculum to have it). 

And don't expect any ICAI member to do the work of a statistician as our work/field is entirely different and is much related to the accouting part.

Prashant Rajput (An insatiable Learner) (889 Points)
Replied 21 July 2015

@ greatest.Are you in CA Final or already a member of ICAI?

Replied 11 September 2015

Neither of those. I had quit CA an year ago to start working. I can't disclose more personal details here. 

Prashant Rajput (An insatiable Learner) (889 Points)
Replied 02 May 2016

@ Greatest: It's very disheartening to know you have chosen different path.I've read your comments on how you defended CA course on a topic criticizing the same.I understand you've started working to gain work experience of atleast 3 yrs to get into top-notch MBA.Do update your profile on which B-school you got into for us to know that you chose to do something different and you're doing great. I have MBA on my mind but after CA.

Replied 06 May 2016

@ Prashant I thought of moving on. I am not one of those who stick one particular thing for a very long period of time inspite of getting failed. I defended CA in those threads as I found those comments very baseless and they were expecting ICAI to do a lot of things including silly stuff like controlling the supply and demand of CAs(pass percentage)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register