Final Gr -1 or Gr 2

Dear Sir / Madam,

                                         I wsih to appear for CA final in New Syllabus in Nov'2011. I am in service can devote only 3 hrs per day for study. Shall i appear for both groups  Or whether GR- I and  Gr -II seperateli. If not possible to appear for both then which one to appear first GR-I or GR - II . I study self . Which group can be cleared with total self study.

               If both not possible then which to appear first Gr -I or GR II and would be easy to clear.

            Please give me correct guidance. How to pass Ca final?

Regards

Swarup Datta

Cost Accountant.


 


 

Replies (2)

Dear Swarup,

As per my views you can appear for both the groups by doing self study by putting your total determination & involvement. It does not matter how many hours you study, what matters is the quality of study.

One of my opinion for self study is that for practical papers refer to classes notes , problems & solution which make ur concepts clear then after u can refer the reference books.

If ur not able to give both group then first appear for Group I & then II.

 

ALL THE BEST.

Dear Swaroop,

you can appear for both the groups but continuosly you need study from today onwards then easy to clear both at time and will be useful for aggregate purpose from one group to other.

 

All the best.

Kulladeep

CA Final

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details