Tally

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karun Menon   12 June 2021

Filing Returns on the new Portal

In the Portal the bank details are validated, I had prevalidated the account and has been receiving refund too .

While filing returns in the utility it states not prevalidated.

Do I need to prevalidated again? Please share your thoughts.

17 Replies

CMA Poornima Madhava

CMA Poornima Madhava (CMA)     12 June 2021

Probably there could be technical glitches during the initial phase of deployment. As Nandan Nilekani has already said that the streamlining would take a week, I think it would be better to wait for few days, if possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer, you may pre-validate the account once again.

2 Like
Karun Menon

Karun Menon   12 June 2021

Many thanks for your quick response I rather wait as revalidation could cause further delay.
Sourav

Sourav (Student)     13 June 2021

I think it is a technical glitch. Try again after some time
Karun Menon

Karun Menon   13 June 2021

Thanks Sourav,
Sourav

Sourav (Student)     13 June 2021

Your welcome
Rajesh

Rajesh (NA)     14 June 2021

Do not  pre-validate your account again from the new portal. My requests are still hanging on there without any result for last 4 - 5 days. They neither fail nor succeed. If you really want to prevalidate your account better try to login from within Internet Banking if supported by your bank.

I have also faced the same issue. I have one validated account and others are pending validation. However in the ITR utility it warns me that ac is not validated even though it is,  on the portal.

I think they should have released the portal as Beta Version allowing users to dry run and report issues. Right now there are infinite glitches and I doubt except speed anything will get fixed.

One week is already gone and each click is taking over 25 minutes. Don't know if it's right but I plan to raise grievance on the portal eventually stating each and every glitch that I have noticed.

Regards.

Karun Menon

Karun Menon   14 June 2021

I think it's a glitch which should get corrected soon. I spoke to the call centre agent. She said prevalidation if already done then there is no need to do the same agin while filing return. I had submitted grievance in the old portal, it's not visible in the new one. I resubmitted in the new portal, it disappeared after few days. She said the portal has not stabilised, asked me w wait till today. Revalidation takes ten to fourteen days, defeats the very purpose of reducing time for processing and refund.

Thanks
CMA Poornima Madhava

CMA Poornima Madhava (CMA)     14 June 2021

Thanks for the update!           

P.GANESAN

P.GANESAN (Accounts & Audit)     14 June 2021

Dear Friends, Please let me know whether Income Tax e-filing website is working today ??

Thank you...

PANDIAN BRIGHT

PANDIAN BRIGHT (TAX CONSULTANT)     14 June 2021

It may be expected to run from today

Karun Menon

I have not tried since yesterday.
JAYANTA PATRA

JAYANTA PATRA (ACCOUNTANT)     14 June 2021

Today i have filled details of itr.4 of one assessee, everything sucessfully filled & validation sucessful, but while proceed for verification in any of 3 mode. there is one mode i.e e-verify latter within 120 days of submission, i click on this option an error message appears" something went wrong" and unable to generate acknowledgement.

Plz suggest me in this regard.

Karun Menon

Did you revalidate bank details again, in my case the account is validated and is shown as validated in the portal. while filing returns it states not validated.
Rajesh

Rajesh (NA)     17 June 2021

The fastest way to revalidate your bank account is to login to efiling portal from within the Internet Banking facility (If provided by your bank). All other methods do not work. If you can login to efiling from within the Internet Banking your bank a/c will get validated immediately or will be rejected if there's some mismatch.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags