Filing of reurn on behlaf of mentally dead assessee

Dixit (CA Final) (2405 Points)

01 August 2013  

I want to file my friend's father's return. But problem arise that he is in comma since last 1.5yrs. Then how can I file return? Can I file return to represent my friend as a represt of a assessee on behlaf of his father? If yes, then what will be procedure for it?