Easy Office
LCI Learning

FILING OF HUF RETURNS ON NEW PORTAL

Page no : 2

Rocks Parss (241 Points)
Replied 01 September 2021

I have been trying since more than a week but for HUF still not able to login. In online last updation was shown as of 25th aug but when we try to continue error message comes - Something went wrong please try after some time - this is happening for more than a week. Any idea as to how to proceed further?

Mr Rajan,

Were you able to file HUF return in ITR2 successfully?

Rajan Menda (7 Points)

keep trying for a few times without logging out 

CA.Pujah (Service) (1000 Points)

I have filed ITR-2 both online and offline ways. both are working fine. In online mode you are able to auto save and fill in the income/ return detail;s on piece meal basis, but offline, i don't think it allows to save your data, I had to refill all the data everytime i closed the offline app.

As for login issue, I am not sure. Have you been able to login atleast once. If not, then better call the call centre and see how can they help you, if you had logged in the new website atleast once and now the error is showing, I suggest you can make more attempts. 

Rocks Parss (241 Points)
Replied 04 September 2021

Thanks Pujah - we could finally successfully file HUF return and validate and e-verify the same too - thanks for all your guidance. Incidentally we did it offline and the data does get saved;  only issue is when you commence sometime later you must navigate and select the draft saved earlier else a warning message comes that your data will be discarded and you have to start all over again hence must select the draft data saved option after loggin in in case of offline mode.

Appreciate all participants and their replies as have been a great help in resolving issues.. Keep it up!!

Anand (Financial Controller) (59 Points)
Replied 04 September 2021

Hello all

I have a strange issue. Not sure if anyone else in this group is facing it. I have been filing my HUF return digitally for the past few years without any issue. I have been using DoI as 01/01/0001.

In the new new portal, in my profile, the DoI is 01/01/0001. However, while uploading the return I get an error that the DoI as per records and DoI as per PAN do not match.

In the PAN DoI is "Ancestral".

How to resolve this issue?

Thanks.

Rocks Parss (241 Points)
Replied 08 September 2021

Yes we too are getting the same issue in Ancestral PAN of HUF - on comparing with PAN the date shown as per PAN is 30-dec-0001 - whereas in profile it is 1-jan-0001 which should be taken as per IT instructions for Ancestral HUF PAN - hence enable to submit return - If we try to amend it goes to NSDL website and asks to submit online applicationetc.. Can anybody help to resolve this issue so as to enable us submit our return? Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: