Filing of correction return

Sir,

I have a Query regarding Filing of Correction Tds Returns.

I have a Saral Professional Package. I have done Registration for TAN Online. I got the TAN Registration number , User Id , Date of Registration Etc.

I have followed the procedure for TDS/TCS , I filled all the data on the form BUT WHEN I SAY SUBMITT IT SAYS YOUR CHALLAN NUMBER /TRANSFER VOUCHER NOT MATCHING WITH CENTRAL SYS.

BUT I HAVE ENTERED A 5 DIGIT CHALLAN NUMBER GIVEN BY AXIS BANK.

CAN SOME ONE HELP ME IN THIS REGARD.

Replies (1)
Originally posted by : sushant gurav

dear sushant,

 

when we deposit the challan througn net banking then bank upload the challan in OLTAS. This process take time 2 to 3 days. After 2 or 3 days you download the challan file from your saral package and then generate the fuv files for efiling. Then the error stated by you gone.

If your challan is correct you file the return with the error stated by you. Your status automatically update by Oltas system. It is not compulsory to verify all the challan at the time of efiling.

Vikas
Sir,

I have a Query regarding Filing of Correction Tds Returns.

I have a Saral Professional Package. I have done Registration for TAN Online. I got the TAN Registration number , User Id , Date of Registration Etc.

I have followed the procedure for TDS/TCS , I filled all the data on the form BUT WHEN I SAY SUBMITT IT SAYS YOUR CHALLAN NUMBER /TRANSFER VOUCHER NOT MATCHING WITH CENTRAL SYS.

BUT I HAVE ENTERED A 5 DIGIT CHALLAN NUMBER GIVEN BY AXIS BANK.

CAN SOME ONE HELP ME IN THIS REGARD.


Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details