FY2020-21 :This is the 1st year filing ITR3 as a business & have to tax audit as profit is less than 6% turnover
I have some doubts (stock gambling only from april 2020)
- Intraday speculative trading : no calculation of buy & sell value of stocks right ? only profit/loss?
- STCG (BTST &up to 1month holding max ) buy& sell value of stocks comes under turn over as a business ?
- Have currency trades - comes under turn over as a business?
- Have few futures& option trades -comes under turn over as a business?
- Have Comodity trades --comes under turn over as a business?
- All brokerage charges ,STT,CTT,Stamp duty,Exchange fees can be claimed for which heads?
- What is the IT filing code for business “indivual speculator/stocks trader” (all these years I self filed ITR1 with only FD income as a senior citizen )
- I have 2 brokerages Tax P&L statements ( turn over total may be 4-5 crores)
- Net I have profit in intraday & but losses in STCG , F&O, Commodity, Currency ttades etc
- can we adjust all & give a total P&L in ITR3
- looking for any auditor fees quotes .Any city is ok,
but that CA must specialise filing for stock traders