Feeling depressed

I HAVE LOST MY MOTHER YESTERDAY . AND I HAVENT STARTED MY ARTICLESHIP TILL NOW ,HAVING IPCC GROUP 2 EXAMS IN NOV. AND I M NOT ABLE TO CONCENTRATE ON EITHER , DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO , FEELING HANDICAPPED
Replies (1)
Sorry fr ur lose bro. I know how it feels wen sum1 who is ur evrythng leaves u. Bt dis is not d end bro. My all condolences fr u n ur family but ask urslf one question bro which is Will ur mother feel happy if she sees u in dis way? If she was dere won't she asks u to study n pass? Won't she feel happy wd ur success if she is alive? If u got wat I am trying to say then just focus on coming exams bro and articlshp is not a problem! Best of luck fr exams n lyf bro...may god give u all strength needed to overcome ur pain n sorrow :((

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details