Fast track exit scheme

Naveesha (Senior Assistant) (125 Points)

11 August 2011  

Can I  file form FTE (Fast Track Exit) for an unlisted Company having paid up capital 100000 , cash and bank bal. 40000 , Miscellaneous exp. 20000 and Preoperative expenses 40000 and the company is also inoperative since its incorporation dt 10-11-2008?


Thanx in adv.