Family problems - too funny

Two men, one American and an Indian were sitting in a bar, drinking
shot after shot.



The Indian man said to the American,"You know my parents are forcing
me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I
haven't even met once. We call this arranged marriage. I don't
want to marry a woman I don't love.





I told them that openly and now have a hell lot of family problems.





The American said, "Talking about love marriages...I'll tell you my
story. I  married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years."After
a couple of years, my father fell in love with my step-daughter


and so my father became my son-in-law and I became my father's
father-in-law.


My daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother.


More problems occurred when I had a son. My son is my father's brother
and so he is my uncle.


Situations turned worse when my father had a son.


Now my father's son i.e. my brother is my grandson.


Ultimately, I have become my own grand father and I  am my own grandson.


And you say you have family problems!!
 

Replies (6)

Really funny.

too gid.i culdnt stop lafing.thanks for sharing

 What a great fun

 amazing.....................!

Thanks

HA.... HA... HA....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details