Failed but not broken..

Prerna (CA Final Student) (308 Points)

11 August 2015  

Hi friends.

I'm Prerna. I failed thrice in CA Final. In may 15, I had studied 3 months for 1st group (focused especially on audit). I did not pass (less than 40) in audit and law. They say don't blame the Institute for failing you, if you want to pass focus on yourself, work on your mistakes and try again.

Suggestions:

1) Change of techniques of studying. For audit & law, I'm gonna try solving the past year papers. Because what happens is that I think I have studied everything, but I'm not able to write that in exam. So when I practice solving papers in exam conditions I will come to know what I write and then I will analyse that.

2) Stop comparing yourself with others. For some people it was easy for them to pass CA Final exam, it did not take so much effort or failure. But they probably have problems too in other parts of their life.

3) You feel like giving up. There are great examples of people like Steve Jobs who quit college but still made it big in life. But I like to keep my role model as Albert Einstein or Abraham Lincoln who repeated failed but never gave up. Its important not to give up, because that's what builds our perseverance, our ability to continue in spite of difficulties. While you are applying for a job, or just living your life, higher your ability to persevere, lesser are your chances to give up in the face of difficulties. Its basically a very important life lessons you must learn.

All the best to everyone, you can do it. :)