Failed again.....need help guys

Shubham Singhal (.) (130 Points)

31 July 2013  

I am a student of CA, regd in 2007 in CPT, passed CPT in 2007 from lucknow. After that enrolled for CA-PCC in 2007 and started my articleship in Delhi. I am only earner for my family and my parents are dependent on me. I am giving my pcc group exams from june 2009, somehow passed group 1 (accounts, audit and law) in May 2010. After that I completed my articleship in 2011 and joined a job in 2011 as it was very necessary for do. I have given papers regularly from then, but I am not able to pass my group 2 of PCC.

I gave november 2012 exams, got 143 marks (54 in costing, 41 in it & sm, 48 in income tax)..FAILED...then converted to IPCC, gave may 2013 exams and today got the result... I scored very bad 109 marks(31 in costing, 52 in income tax, 26 in it & sm)

NOW I M FED UP OF GIVING PAPERS....SAME BOOKS SAME NOTES AGAIN AND AGAIN.. MY DREAM IS TO BECOME A CA BUT I M FED UP OF THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN. I HAVE BROKEN TODAY. KINDLY GUIDE ME EXPERTS, STUDENTS WHAT TO DO???? WHERE TO GO????

AND IF U SUGGEST ME TO STUDY AGAIN, KINDLY GUIDE ME WHICH STUDY MATERIAL/BOOKS I SHOULD USE. ESPECIALLY FOR THIS IT&SM.