expert advise: MOBILE NUMBER PORTABILITY

Vince , in persuit of CA (Finding CA ) (380 Points)

12 March 2011  

Hi there.... Ineed legal advise....

.facts of the issue : on 4th march 2011 i applied for MNP( Mobile number portability). as per companies instruction i sent sms. i received a sms back stating "Hello! The number you are requesting for porting is allocated for our internal purposes. Hence please contact our customer care for further details".... then the same day i called to customer care.... they told me to wait for 24 hours & you will get UPC CODE( which is required compulsorily to go for other service provider).... till date i called 30 times(approx) to customer care & sent 40times the sms for porting as per companies instruction, everytime i end up with disappointment......

today ( 12.3.2011) i called once again to customert care, but they told to wait as usual..... according to intelligence opinion, some cellular companies doesnt want to lose their valuable customers ,thats why they dont give the said code..... accordingly, some cellular companies wants to build up reputation that so many customers has been port in to our company...... this is being funda behind not providing code to customers..... its my fundamental right under law to opt for the said service & even as per TRAI regulations..... 

Help me experts what & how i should initiate legal action against such a cellular company.....