Exempted goods supply by regular dealer. reg...

NAGA (ACCOUNTANT) (514 Points)

26 January 2022  
i am a regular dealer and supply exempted goods, some times supply taxable items and some times supply both to registered tax payer(B2B).
now my query is. which bill i have to raised. bill of supply or tax invoice..?

experts, pls reply in all situations..