Exam form for university filled wrongly

  I'm a student, I study in pune University. I filled my exam form wrongly. I selected 5 subjects instead of 6. My form was approved without the college noticing the error. I couldn't appear for my 6th subject which I hadn't enrolled in the exam form. What do I do now ? This was my final year and final semester. 

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
A Pune University student mistakenly filled their exam form, selecting only 5 subjects instead of 6. Despite the error going unnoticed by the college, the student was unable to sit for their sixth subject exam, which was their final year and semester. The advice given is to contact the university authorities, including the Chancellor, as soon as possible to resolve this critical issue.

Contact with University for this.
Contact University chancellor asap

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details