Exam form details for conversion

I applied for conversion from ipcc to CA inter in Feb 2019.I received the message for books order. While applying for exam exam form for may 2019, old syllabus was mentioned. I had to give exam as per old syllabus.
I mailed on self service portal also and got to know that i have been converted. Now while filling the exam form again it is mentioned old syllabus. Last date for application of exam form is 7sept. How this problem could be resolved.
Kindly reply as soon as possible.

Even i m facing d same problem. I have converted on 25/7/2019. Got d study mat also. Bt in exam portal it is seen as old syllabus. No proper reply from institute.

student

any update about this issue..

i want to convert from CA Final old syllabus to new syllabus but when i am trying to do that my CA Final old syllabus result of 1st group is been shown under the head of IPCC passing details whereas i have cleared my 1st group of CA final and i also mail to self service portal but got no reply and there is no option to edit the data as it was autopopulated so please suggest me what should i do?

student

write to e sahaayata icai

i wrote it but no reply

student

then you should visit icai..

and they are not picking up phone also

student

Dear Student,

We are addressing this upgrade. In case you do not find this happening within a reasonable time, please read the instructions given under the link "In my Dashboard, under my registration number, the level of the Exam is not appearing correctly. What should I do ? " on the home page of exam website https://icaiexam.icai.org
and apply in time.

Regards

they told they do not have any other option to apply for conversion. the only option is to use ssp

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU