Exam finished what next?

(Guest)

so dear frnds

CA exams are over, what next you have decided? 

are you doing job? all of us may be in same situation whether to do job in corporate or to join a CA Firm. unless and until we pass CA exam we cant join or sign any long term agreement, so its really difficult to decide. 

In my case, its lot of attempts of CA final, i did not cleared it till today and now parents do not trust me that i will ever pass this exam, but this time i think i will pass papers are gone well, but parents are still unhappy and they dont trust me, so what should i do frnds. i live in a small town where no big jobs are there, neraly 5000 to 8000 salary is offered here. its very difficult to do such a job when we deserve much better. i cant go to big cities because my mother's health is not good. 

until we pass CA there is no respect for CA Final candidate. this is really really bad, i cant go to any relative's function, everyone asks the same question. i know everyone faces this, but just shareing it, what to do? further as per age we need to get married, but we are not settled financially getting married is not possible, who gives us importance in this marriage market? 

everything is problematic. i studied hard but you know there is no 100% guarantee of passing in ca final. lets see what happens.