Eway bill can be generated in temporary refernce number

I HAVE APPLIED FOR NEW GST AND GOT TEMPORARY REFERECNE NUMBER  IN OTHER STATE I WANT TO TAKE MATERIAL URGENTLY TO OTHER STATE CAN I GENERATE E WAY BILL USING TEMPORARY REFERENCE NUMBER

Replies (4)
Originally posted by : Maha0812
I HAVE APPLIED FOR NEW GST AND GOT TEMPORARY REFERECNE NUMBER  IN OTHER STATE I WANT TO TAKE MATERIAL URGENTLY TO OTHER STATE CAN I GENERATE E WAY BILL USING TEMPORARY REFERENCE NUMBER

yes
Originally posted by : Maha0812
I HAVE APPLIED FOR NEW GST AND GOT TEMPORARY REFERECNE NUMBER  IN OTHER STATE I WANT TO TAKE MATERIAL URGENTLY TO OTHER STATE CAN I GENERATE E WAY BILL USING TEMPORARY REFERENCE NUMBER

Who all can generate the e-way bill? Every registered person who causes movement of goods of consignment value exceeding fifty thousand rupees in relation to supply; or reasons other than supply; or inward supply from unregistered person shall generate e-way bill. It means, the consignor or consignee, as a registered person or a transporter of the goods can generate the e-way bill. The unregistered transporter can enroll on the common portal and generate the e-way bill for movement of goods for his clients. Any person can also enroll and generate the e-way bill for movement of goods for his/her own use

Originally posted by : Ratan



Originally posted by : Maha0812



I HAVE APPLIED FOR NEW GST AND GOT TEMPORARY REFERECNE NUMBER  IN OTHER STATE I WANT TO TAKE MATERIAL URGENTLY TO OTHER STATE CAN I GENERATE E WAY BILL USING TEMPORARY REFERENCE NUMBER





GST Registration no is mandatory

he can generate eway bill stating himself as unregistered dealer Read the provision
इ वे बिल जनरेट करने के लिए लॉगिन ID और पासवर्ड होना जरूरी है इसके लिए आपको ewaybillSgt.gov.in पर अपने आप को पंजीकृत करना होगा इसके लिए आपका जीएसटीएन नंबर अवश्य होना चाहिए

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details