eTDS Form 24Q query

Dear Friends,

My Salary Slip for April 2008 is as under:

Earnings:
Basic Earning : 7200
H.R.A : 2160
Conveyance : 3500
Sp.Allowance:3740
Medical All: 600
---------------------------
Gross :  18180

Deductions:
EPF: 864
P.T: 200
T.D.S: 490
-------------------
Total : 1554
------------------

Net Salary: 18180 - 1554=Rs.16626/-

Now while generating eTDS file, what amount should I put in column " Taxable amount on which tax deducted" for 1st Quarter.

Kindly help me out.

Thanks in advance

Nilesh

 

 

Replies (21)

Hi Nilesh

I think you should put Rs.18180-Rs.864=17316 as your taxable salary for the month.

Regards

Harish Arora

CA FINAL

 

Hi Nilesh

I think you should put Rs.18180-Rs.864=17316 as your taxable salary for the month.

Regards

Harish Arora

CA FINAL

 

Hi Nilesh

I think you should put Rs.18180-Rs.864=17316 as your taxable salary for the month.

Regards

Harish Arora

CA FINAL

 

Hi Nilesh

I think you should put Rs.18180-Rs.864=17316 as your taxable salary for the month.

Regards

Harish Arora

CA FINAL

 

Hi Nilesh

I think you should put Rs.18180-Rs.864=17316 as your taxable salary for the month.

Regards

Harish Arora

CA FINAL

 

Hi Nilesh

I think you should put Rs.18180-Rs.864=17316 as your taxable salary for the month.

Regards

Harish Arora

CA FINAL

 

Hi Nilesh

I think you should put Rs.18180-Rs.864=17316 as your taxable salary for the month.

Regards

Harish Arora

CA FINAL

 

Hi Nilesh

I think you should put Rs.18180-Rs.864=17316 as your taxable salary for the month.

Regards

Harish Arora

CA FINAL

 

Hi Nilesh

I think you should put Rs.18180-Rs.864=17316 as your taxable salary for the month.

Regards

Harish Arora

CA FINAL

 

Hi Nilesh

I think you should put Rs.18180-Rs.864=17316 as your taxable salary for the month.

Regards

Harish Arora

CA FINAL

 

Hi Nilesh

I think you should put Rs.18180-Rs.864=17316 as your taxable salary for the month.

Regards

Harish Arora

CA FINAL

 

Hi Nilesh

I think you should put Rs.18180-Rs.864=17316 as your taxable salary for the month.

Regards

Harish Arora

CA FINAL

 

Hi Nilesh

I think you should put Rs.18180-Rs.864=17316 as your taxable salary for the month.

Regards

Harish Arora

CA FINAL

 

Hi Nilesh

I think you should put Rs.18180-Rs.864=17316 as your taxable salary for the month.

Regards

Harish Arora

CA FINAL

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details