ESI payment Mode

If my employer is deducting ESI and If I have met with accident if I go to hospital for treatment should I pay or not?
Replies (5)
Quick Summary
If your employer deducts ESI contributions, you shouldn't have to pay for hospital treatment following an accident. Simply present your ESI card at the hospital. Your employer provides this card through ESIC. The ESI scheme generally covers treatment costs, so you won't need to pay upfront, even if the treatment cost exceeds your account balance.

No need...
You have taken the ESI card and show the card to hospital...
Who provides me the ESI card

You have to show your ESI Card at the hospital. No need to make any payment. 

Who provides me the ESI card...?

- The Card from ESIC through Your employer.
If the anount to be paid is more than the balance in my account than should I be paying the remaining amount?


Can I use that card in any hospital?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details