Error while feeding in details in tds/tcs schedule of itr

Anybody using income tax ITR excel utllity??

 

I have been using income tax ITR excel utllity for filing e-returns. and have regularly (oh yes!! very regularly) faced this problem. Every time I try to insert new rows in Schedule DDT_TDS_TCS (for example, that of ITR 6), the tab meant for inserting the rows (which says "click here to insert rows in sch TDS2) enlarges itself (so much so that it literally overwrites the previously fed in data) and hence no new data can be added.... The only solution that I'm left with is, fill in a new ITR importing the previous one (not necessary it works every time...). Any body facing a similar problem?? and how do you deal with it??

Replies (2)

No, I did not face this type of problem ever in the IT Return. Your excel package may be corrupted or some file would be missing. Try to use the computer of some another person.

Thanks, I will try that.....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details