Error message in gstr1 submission

I am trying to file GSTR1 for quarter ending Sept 17. After cicking submit button and proceed button, I get this error message

 Error! You have records still Under processing/Processed with error status in section : B2B Uploaded by supplier. You may go back and take action on those records before submitting. If you choose to proceed without taking action on the same, system will process your return/statement without considering those records. Error! You have records still Under processing/Processed with error status in section : B2B Uploaded by supplier. You may go back and take action on those records before submitting. If you choose to proceed without taking action on the same, system will process your return/statement without considering those records.

If this pertains to purchases i.e, GSTR2. It is still not open yet. Should I proceed ignoring this? 31st Dec is last date.

Replies (24)
I think u r select gst 2
u can click on error msg
ypu have to mail this error with snapshot on gst helpdesk
@ Mondira help desk hardly helps. Sleep desk would be a more appropriate name for it. They are yet to respond to my almost a month old query.
neighter no another way
sir please check each and every invoice entry and identify which invoice showing pending for processing

CROSS CHECK EVRY COLOUM AND TRY TO EDIT OR DELETE THE PROCESING INVOICES

did you identify which invoice is showing still processing
@ Manas Ya I checked all the bills, counted them, and all are in processed stat
then pls tick tab generate GSTR 1 summary in the down left
Hi Manas thanks a lot. I was able to submit without that error message appearing. May be I will be able to file also
welcome sir.

WAIT FOR 12HOURS AND CHECK THE DEATILS 

Sure will do as suggested. Tanks

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details