Easy Office

Error in ptrc return file

Page no : 4

KRUSHNA CHANDRA SAMAL (ACCOUNTANT) (24 Points)
Replied 28 March 2019

Below error is showing while PTRC return upload.(MAHARASHTRA PTRC)

Please Sujjest.. Error while file upload.|At least one BRF message of type W, E, A, or X occurred|Balance Payable should not be more than zero|

MAULIK GANDHI (Tax Assistant) (221 Points)
Replied 28 March 2019

Please check the Challan Identification Number (CIN), if it's starts with Zero then please enter " ' " before zeros. E.g. 00024352019032569612 then in PT return pls enter like this '00024352019032569612 if you will not put " ' " ahead of number then excel will convert CIN No. to 24352019032569612 which is incorrect. Hope it will help If still problem persist pls revet back

Rudrayani Shedjale (Assistant Accountant) (751 Points)
Replied 29 March 2019

its taking the challan number correctly. as well the challan details reflecting to returns draft.

but as i said earlier i have mentioned period as April-18 in challan (which in the month of May-18 i mentioned as May-18- (PT for the month of April-18,but while making the payment it tells to selected next month so i selected May-18 month in challan.)

so when period on challan is selected April-18, there is error of late fee + At least one BRF message of type W,E,A or X occurred

& when period on challan is selected May-18, there is an error of Period key in file & portal are  not the same.Period in file is 1802 

KRUSHNA CHANDRA SAMAL (ACCOUNTANT) (24 Points)
Replied 29 March 2019

You have To make Payment on Same month of that PTRC return .Example if you want to File PTRC return For the month of Aug 2018 then you have to select at the time of payment Aug 2018,after that Return file is possible .

Replied 29 March 2019

if i am filing return for april 2018. i have selected month of April-2018 only.

then its asking for late fees error & 2nd error is at least one BRF message of type W,E,A or X

Replied 29 March 2019

Originally posted by : KRUSHNA CHANDRA SAMAL
You have To make Payment on Same month of that PTRC return .Example if you want to File PTRC return For the month of Aug 2018 then you have to select at the time of payment Aug 2018,after that Return file is possible .

If possible please email your filled excel file of return to RRDALALCO[at]GMAIL[dot]COM

Replied 29 March 2019

Originally posted by : Rudrayani Shedjale
if i am filing return for april 2018. i have selected month of April-2018 only.

then its asking for late fees error & 2nd error is at least one BRF message of type W,E,A or X

If possible please email your filled excel file of return to RRDALALCO[at]GMAIL[dot]COM . I will try to resolve your problem

Replied 29 March 2019

i have sent you email

Ganesh Kaule (2 Points)
Replied 30 March 2019

Error while file upload.|At least one BRF message of type W, E, A, or X occurred|Balance Payable should not be more than zero|

Samrudhi Ajay Wadne (4 Points)
Replied 03 April 2019

Hello have you got any solution for this error if yes will you please help me out to resolve this error

Samrudhi Ajay Wadne (4 Points)
Replied 03 April 2019

Hello have you got any solution for this error if yes will you please help me out to resolve this error

Priyanka Vilas Pawar (Nil) (2 Points)
Replied 20 April 2019

I FILE PTRC  RETURN OF  MARCH-2019 PAY IN APRIL -2019  WHEN  I  UPLOAD  FILE  THEN   ERRORS   COMES  THAT Error while submitting return.|Balance Payable should not be more than zero|Credit carried forward cannot be more than Excess Credit available|
PLEASE HELP US

Accounts (2 Points)
Replied 21 August 2019

Hi 

What is the solution if I am filling the PTRC return for the first time and I have already paid late fees @ 1000 / month ? Still I am getting the same error like  At least one BRF message of type W, E, A, or X occurred|Balance Payable should not be more than zero|"  

heena gupta (Student CA Final ) (30 Points)
Replied 26 September 2020

PTRC Return issue

I have paid Rs. 9,975/- excess in FY 2018-19 and filed return showing same in excess credit forward. 
But while brought forwarding in FY 2019-20 its not allowing. While uploading return same amount showing payable. 
System should allow to take credit of excess paid in last year

Please advice

Arvind Lande (4 Points)
Replied 02 March 2021

Professional Tax deduction is for Salary of Feb,2020, Put the period on Challan (MTR6) 01/03/21 to 31/03/21 & in Form-IIIB mentioned period 01/03/21 to 31/03/21 & mention amount of Professional Tax in colomn in Feb,21

When I upload the return  getting error below…….please help and advice about this error

1.Error while file upload.
2.Period key in file and portal are not same. Period in file is 1803|

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: