Easy Office
LCI Learning

Error in ptrc return file

Page no : 2

Praveen kumar (Accountant) (53 Points)
Replied 18 May 2018

still getting the same issue.. can anyone help me out of this?

Thanks 

Sumit S Wankhade (Article Ass.) (22 Points)
Replied 20 May 2018

Which Option worked??. Because I still facing same issue. Please help.

Sawmya Handa (14 Points)
Replied 21 May 2018

Still Facing the same issue 

vaibhav (Clear) (23 Points)
Replied 29 May 2018

i also got the same error

TRUPTI PATIL (2 Points)
Replied 02 June 2018

I got the solution & it worked for me. You have to visit to your nodal officer ( GST Bhavan as per your location ) with Letter of Challan Correction ( Tell him to make correction in challan period as April 2018 in case of wages for the month of March 2018 ). & then file PTRC Return. Your return will get succesfully uploaded. This is the only solution i know.

Avijit Nath (2 Points)
Replied 23 August 2018

Hi,

Our company is registerd under PTRC w.e.f. Apr'18 then also we are getting the same error of

At least one BRF message of type W, E, A, or X occurred

Then what?

govinda (student) (28 Points)
Replied 29 August 2018

Its comes because you are filing return after due date. Just pay late fee & add that challan also & generate return & upload

Replied 29 August 2018

Its comes because you are filing return after due date. Just pay late fee & add that challan also & generate return & upload

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/error-in-ptrc-return-file-459398.asp?offset=3

Replied 31 August 2018

Solution 1 :-  Check that is any late fee is payable & same is not paid. Paid the same & add challan details  in PTRC return
Solution 2 If all tax & late fee (if any) already paid but this error is still showing then there me chances that your payment status in Mahagst SAP system is still in progress. Return challan data is reconsiled with challan status in paymen history
  Login to Mahagst > click on payments > pending Transaction history > select Act > click on Next > find your challan & click on get status > then status will change to success> Now you can file return

Replied 31 August 2018

Solution 1 :-  Check that is any late fee is payable & same is not paid. Paid the same & add challan details  in PTRC return
Solution 2 If all tax & late fee (if any) already paid but this error is still showing then there me chances that your payment status in Mahagst SAP system is still in progress. Return challan data is reconsiled with challan status in paymen history
  Login to Mahagst > click on payments > pending Transaction history > select Act > click on Next > find your challan & click on get status > then status will change to success> Now you can file return

Kisan Gujar (Business) (22 Points)
Replied 01 September 2018

After 2 Days of Paying Tax, Go to Payment > Pending Transaction History > Select Act > and Get Status > Upload New txt File

Attached File : 373031 20180901211007 2018 09 01.jpg downloaded: 463 times

Amit Chawan (Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 11 September 2018

Hi,

How to file revised return for the march 2018. In mahagst.gov.in site , while filing revised return , there is no month option available under financial year 2017-2018.

shiv bahadur singh (8 Points)
Replied 29 September 2018

file types other that txt are not allowel

arvind maurya (2 Points)
Replied 03 October 2018

I am also getting the same error while i upload the PT Return for the month of August,2018. I had also sent the screenshot on May I Help but not got any revert. Can anyone please help where is the error. 

Shivling (Banker) (4 Points)
Replied 05 October 2018

I suggest to file NIL Return in time so to avoid Penalty of Rs. 1000/-

Then after that Revise the challan later. :-p

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: