Erp for real estate contruction industry

Rohit R Mittal (Audit Manager)     06 June 2018

Rohit R Mittal
Audit Manager 
 21 points

| My Other Post

Dear Professional Colleagues,

We are looking for best and widely used ERP system for a company which is into construction of residential properties. Looking for budgeting, engineering, costing, inventory and Finance module. kinldy suggest with the names and tentative cost and duration required for implementation.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rohit

avater

GST Consultant (Tax Consultant)     07 June 2018

GST Consultant
Tax Consultant 
 49 likes  879 points

View Profile | My Other Post

in my opinion SAP is the best erp software

Nick (engg)     10 June 2018

Nick
engg 
 1 likes  27 points

Erp really one of the best process for designing budgeting, and all other information stored and sorted. It is also very advanced process but maintains this is process sometimes very tough, if you have faced any problems, you may contact to Canon Printer services

1 Like
avater

Vinod Babu   10 June 2018

Vinod Babu

2196 likes  24031 points

Even you can use tally erp. It is simple and has support center.

1 Like
avater

Hitendra Rathore (Senior Accountant)     29 September 2018

Hitendra Rathore
Senior Accountant 
 28 points

Its really big decision to adopt ERP software for your real estate firm, and also a really tedious task. There is so many ERP software available in the market that you get confused that which one will the best suitable for your firm. It gets more complex if you do with yourself because there are things which we need to be aware before adopting any ERP software. 

You directly cannot ask the vendor for requirements because every one of them will try to sell their product at any cost. All you can do is get a consultant or a platform which can help you to choose the right software as per your requirements. Here I know a platform in India called SoftwareSuggest, guys here help you to get the best ERP software for your real estate frim free of cost. 

I hope its helps you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »