Enquiry related to ipcc revalidation and repeat examination

I Naveen Kumar had registered for IPCC earlier on 23-07-2010 with registration no. NRO0279050 and have already passed 1st group of IPCC on 05-02-2013 in the Nov' 2012 attempt. 

 

Today i.e. on 28-08-2019, I have done revalidation of my IPCC by paying Rs. 400 online.

 

Please just let me know the below listed queries:-

 

1) Whether I have to give exams for IPCC 1st group also?, which I have already passed in Nov'2012 attempt as result status is showing "awaited" in the SSP portal in the "CA qualification history" column.

 

2) Whether I have to fill conversion form online by paying  Rs.1,000/- to switch from IPCC to CA intermediate course and if I do so whether both groups I have to pass again or only the 2nd one only?

Replies (2)
No need to write both groups. you write only 2nd group. if we pass both groups then it shows passed in your ssp portal. otherwise it shows awaited.

No need to convert from ipcc to new course inter. you registered in 2010 so you comes under ipcc path only. ipcc old syllabus last applicable may2020. so you write ipcc old syllabus group 2 in Nov 19 and may 2020 without any doubt.
you may contact me at 8886474180

if u have any queries contact icai e-sahaayata they will clear your doubt.
Hello my name is wafa mirza i am student of ty (B.COM) because of pendamic my exam was not conducted yet that's why i dont have the result but i want to registered myself for ipcc please can you help me to get registered myself...i dont know what the procedure is and also the last date for registration

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details