Eligibility for c.a final exam

Hello Everyone, 

Myself Rati Saxena C.A Finalist. There is some of my concern for which I want suggestions from you. I gave my C.A final attempt in Nov 2013 after that I didn't give the exam because I have a baby in 2014. Now I want to continue my studies and want to give final examination. So I want to know which syllabus is applicable to me (old or new) and what is the procedure for admitting in the exam.

Thanks

Rati Saxena 

Replies (1)
First of all you have to re-validate your ca final registration. Its Old syllabus

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details