Easy Office
LCI Learning

elective paper

Page no : 2

AKSHIT MALHOTRA (C.A Final Student) (1337 Points)
Replied 16 May 2018

Sure divakar .i am sorry but i was having a bad mood.

I understand.

2 Like

Lovepreet Singh (Army of Final War) (359 Points)
Replied 17 May 2018

Dear Mr. Aksh*t Malhotra, i have never said ICAI is unfair, in my entire life. And by the way the notification you are referring also state such Notification is applicable for only May 2018 exams and i think vo to ye post ane se pehle hi ho chuke hei. and definitely i will not clear CA easily , bcoz i value it and the whole profession. But definately the language you have used is being used by those who don't deserve it. Please try to control your anger before becomming a Chartered Accountant. Best of Luck friend👍

AKSHIT MALHOTRA (C.A Final Student) (1337 Points)
Replied 17 May 2018

Sure bro n just to clarify i was angry n i took all on you.

All the best to u too.

We all will become CA one day. HAHA

I think it will be applicable for upcoming exams too.

Lovepreet Singh (Army of Final War) (359 Points)
Replied 17 May 2018

I'm extremely sorry for writing something that hurts you that much badly. All d best brother for preparations and exams too , i wish you become a CA as far as possible😂 👍👍

Divakar (Student CA Final ) (11857 Points)
Replied 17 May 2018

Its okk.. Better focus on ur exams and be patient and cool in every situation... This is the thing what CA profession taught us... U hv to learn to deal with ur anger and anything... Respect each other... It doesn't matter whether we become CA or not... First should be a human being... Me also sorry and gud luck to all... Hope achieve all success in ur life what u desire... Its difficult situation when u r being tested... Icai do many things in reality... Jo students ke career ko barbad kar rahi... Like 39 or 59 dena... Marks slashing... Aur v bohut kuch... U can't do anything about that... Better focus on ur preparation
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: