Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ishaq Yusuf Idrisi   02 February 2021

Education I want to pursue and have a goal

I would like to khnow that
can I do the CA study cources
as I am a undergraduate and have done my fybcom in 1997
if I want to pursue to study now along with doing my job. pls can u help me out with the same

ishaq Idrisi

 2 Replies

Mitesh Jodhani

Mitesh Jodhani   02 February 2021

You need to go through foundation route.. any one having above 35% in 12th can register.
1 Like
Pathange N Harshitha

Pathange N Harshitha (Student )     02 February 2021

If you have completed graduation with min 55% marks incase of commerce stream,you can register in CA course through Direct Entry Route .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags