Edit Form 108

Can anyone guide about how to edit Form 108 on SSP?
CA Final student


Don't worry !!!
I had faced the same issue, Just follow the procedure.
write a mail to ssp.student @ icai.in, they will reply asking you to submit Employer letter for Rejecting Form 108 filed and to make corrections/editions in the form

1. Write a letter to your Regional office (SIRC or WIRC or NIRC) Get the signature on it from your principal stating that you entered incorrect particulars in the Form 108.

2. Submit that letter to Regional Office and then wait.
3. Regional Office will reject the Form, you will get mail from RO stating your form is rejected.
4. Now, File the fresh form.

I have followed the above procedure as instructed by SSP.student @ icai.in
I have got my problem solved.

Hope It may help you..

You need to have little patience because SSP support team and ICAI will take time to reply


Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?



Browse all Subjects