early reply needed because of last date

I made inter state sale but make intra state purchase.

so I set off igst against cgst and sgst
but as we all know first we have to set off cgst against igst and then to use igst
my all cgst balance gets exhausted but I have near about Rs.50000 in sgst

now I come to know that I claim excess ITC in December month Of RS 20000.( cgst RS.10000 and sgst RS.10000). I think to correct it in Feb month. whether I need to pay interest
if yes then I have to pay only interest on excess cgst utilized because my sgst is still excess

but when I fill interst column cgst column will also get automatically filled up? what can I do
Replies (2)
interest is to be paid on excess utilised itc of both cgst as well as sgst
I did not utilize excess sgst but utilize only excess cgst because sgst balance is still Rs 50000

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details