e-taxman

Hi,

I purchased Taxmann's book.They gave a scratch card instead of CD. I don't know how to access this card .

Can anybody  help me ?

Thanks in advance

Geetha.K

 

Replies (4)

Hi Geetha...

I think u will have to visit Taxman website and download tht application by typing the serial number u get in scratch card...try it...Otherwise u can contact thier customer care...

Hi..


This link will help u i think


https://www.taxmann.net/Downloads/DownLoads.aspx?pid=downloads


 

Hi,

I couldn't get there.I downloaded but no format is there  to fill up my scratch card number.

Can i use the same for 2 systems ?

With regads

Geetha

Well am not sure Geetha..i think u will have contact customer care only....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details