E-returns filed with wrong information

pavan (MTS) (30 Points)

31 July 2013  

Hi All,

I made a mistake of filing my e-returns with wrong data.

Under Income details tab, INCOME FROM SALARY/PENSION = i entered the taxable amount

Under TDS tab, with INCOME TAXABLE UNDER HEAD SALARIES = i entered the total salary.


I want to update the total salary part to the taxable salary part and re-file the application.

Can i do so? If yes, any changes i need to make with the application?


Please let me know asap.