E filing return error

Respected Members

I am facing a problem in my office regard to Filing 4s..
I have generated XML file and uploaded the same after that i came to know that there was ERROR of wrong calculation of INterest u/s 234B & C rs.35000/- but Tax amount is actually NIL.

I cant revised it because it is Belated Return... 
1) I have not send ITR V to CPC so can i efile this return as Original and upload the XML after rectifing my Mistake.
2) Should i wait for notice and then file 154 Application..

Please help me in regard this issue.

Thanks in Advance :)

Replies (2)
Originally posted by : Shilpa Baid


Respected Members

I am facing a problem in my office regard to Filing 4s..
I have generated XML file and uploaded the same after that i came to know that there was ERROR of wrong calculation of INterest u/s 234B & C rs.35000/- but Tax amount is actually NIL.

I cant revised it because it is Belated Return... 
1) I have not send ITR V to CPC so can i efile this return as Original and upload the XML after rectifing my Mistake.
2) Should i wait for notice and then file 154 Application..

Please help me in regard this issue.

Thanks in Advance :)

Dear Shilpa,

Unless and untill u send signed ITR V to CPC, the return uploaded is not valid. that is first point.

Second point is, this ITR website not allowing to upload another return unless if u mention that as revised.

Ok. now the possibilities are

1) You prepare correct return by mentioning that as revised and by mentioning original acknowldegement

number in this and upload. After that you send original and revised copies to CPC with signature.

2) If they not accept the second one, they will issue notice and u have to file rectification as you said.

 


You can file rectification after contact with them

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details