E-filing and ITR-V receipt status - NOT e-mailed back

Hi,

I have e-filed and despatched ITR-V. Both are visible in the website.

But unlike last year, no email reply has been sent for both. I guess it would have been sent as soon as I submit.

What may be the issue?

 

Regards,

Harsha

Replies (5)

Kindly check your Email Id in the return and the Email you had put in the registered User in incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.

The Email Id registered might have received the mail and not the email Id in the return.

As I had received the reply as I had uploaded the return.

Check the Id's and revert back with your query (if any remains)

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes, the registered id is has been same since I opened the account. Last year I got as soon I filed and ITR-V was processed

 

Also the id in the return is same as the registered one

Also I mailed ask @ incometaxindia.gov.in for the same reason on June 11th. Still no reply

Well then you have two options,

1 Download your ITR V from my returns and get the acknowledgement

2 you can call on 18004252229 Toll Free, they are the right people to guide you in this matter.

dear friends,

I have sent the ITRV to banglore through ordinary post on 31.7.2012 whil checking the ITRV receipt status i am getting a response sayin ITRV not yet received in CPC what could be the issue involved?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details