Dvat/cst/tin , which one to be used ??

Pushe (LE) (41 Points)

15 March 2016  

Hello Experts,

We have a pvt ltd registered in delhi and got the tin number.We have some queries as below::

1) On bill should be mention TINno/Vat no/DVAT no ??

2) But we intend to sell products to resurant owners in Noida/delhi. So what tax amout should we impose for the state/interstate customers.

3) Are resturant owners liable to provide us form C , if yes than what should be amount to tax to be imposed??

Please help in clarifying these queries.Thanks in advance.