Dsc issue in gst

Please check Spellings as per pan data 

I will check the pan data in mca.gov.in as my client is a director of a company as per the data i will feed & issue is resolved

DEAR PRAVIN BHAUSAHEB

IN MY CASE ALSO THE ATHORISED PERSON IS DIRECTOR AND AS YOU SAID I CHECKED THE SPELLING AS PER PAN DATA IN MCA.GOV.IN ALL ARE CORRECT,

SO WHAT IS YOUR SUGGESTION TO PROCEED IN THIS CASE.

 

I FILLED RECENTLY IT WORKED . . . 

 

My issue is resolved. There was an error in DSC for pan data. Corrected the same DSC working fine
Originally posted by : JAMIL KHAN
My issue is resolved. There was an error in DSC for pan data. Corrected the same DSC working fine

HOW YOU HAVE RESOLVED PLESE SHARE IN DETAIL

Mr. Pravin,

Please expalin how the issue has resolved so that it can help others.

Thanks in advance.

 

Dear sir, 

First I check the pan data of my director & also check the same with MCA 

My filled data is mismatch due to Spelling errors Arati & Aarti, Ravikant & Ravikanth i will check with mca & fill the data as per mca & digital signature successfully uploaded in gst portal

Thanks 

Dear sir,  First I check the pan data of my director & also check the same with MCA  My filled data is mismatch due to Spelling errors Arati & Aarti, Ravikant & Ravikanth i will check with mca & fill the data as per mca & digital signature successfully uploaded in gst portal Thanks 

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=413625&offset=3

The dsc you are trying to affix does not match with that of selected authorized signatory

Pls suggest that DSC service provider say that your DSC is ok

How can resolve for the same problem.

Dear Sir,

I am Facing same prolem. Plzz help. I have checked with MCA data is matched. Even on MCA my DSC id updated succcessfull. Still problem in GST protal.. Plz help. I am unable to file GST return from last 2 months and incurring huge penalty.

 

Thanks

Please provide the solution. I am facing the same error even though the PAN is mentioned correctly

update / register the dsc 

IT IS UPDATED ALREADY

Make sure you are entering your PAN number and not company's pan number. Check email id as same, which was used for token generation. If required, in DSC form, delete current authorised signatory and refill it. Also normally DSC has 0 in front of them, make sure you dont miss it.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details