Dear Sir,
While updating digital signature in GST portal the following msg will come what should i do?? please response
"The dsc you are trying to affix does not match with that of selected authorized signatory"
Dear Sir,
While updating digital signature in GST portal the following msg will come what should i do?? please response
"The dsc you are trying to affix does not match with that of selected authorized signatory"
Issue Resolved
Thanks a lot
Dear All,
I am also facing same porblem,
my DSC was expired and have taken a new DSC, but not able to updaate on DSC portal.
it says
The dsc you are trying to affix does not match with that of selected authorized signatory"
I have check that my DSC is having correct PAN,
Please help to resolve the same.
Best Regads
Jamil Khan
may i know how to resolve the issue?
Dear All, I am also facing same porblem, my DSC was expired and have taken a new DSC, but not able to update on DSC portal. it says The dsc you are trying to affix does not match with that of selected authorized signatory" I have check that my DSC is having correct PAN, Please help to resolve the same.
| Originally posted by : PRAVIN BHAUSAHEB ASHTEKAR | ||
![]() |
Issue Resolved Thanks a lot |
![]() |
I AM ALSO HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM CAN YOU TELL ME HOW YOUR PROBLEM WAS RESOLVED.
| Originally posted by : PRAVIN BHAUSAHEB ASHTEKAR | ||
![]() |
Issue Resolved Thanks a lot |
![]() |
I AM ALSO HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM CAN YOU TELL ME HOW YOUR PROBLEM WAS RESOLVED.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals