I have a few doubts while filing Form 103 - Registration as an articled assistant. I have passed ipcc grp 1.
1) Point 9 says Particulars regarding joining and passing the Entrance/ Foundation/ PE/ CPT/ ... wherever applicable (year, month , roll number). And then it asks date and Unique Registration no.
So wat to write in Date?
2) Can the date of commencement of articleship be before the date of francking of the deed in form 102.
3) I registered myself for both groups of ipcc with articles and i paid Rs 11,100. so do i have to pay 2000 again now. i have cleared 1st group of ipcc.
4) What is the sub regulation of regulation 43 under which the member is eligible to train the articled assistant?
5) In the end of Form 103, there is Acknowledgement ( To be filled in by the Applicant)
We acknowledge with thanks receipt of ______ by way of demend draft no. ___ drawn on ___ as registeration fee for ipcc subject to realisation of the dd. n sign for the ICAI.
What is all that and do we have to fill it?
Thank you in advance for sparing your valuable time to answer my queries. I have also attached the form 103 if you need.