Doubt in filing form 103.

Prerna (CA Final Student)     14 September 2011

Prerna
CA Final Student 
 24 likes  308 points

| My Other Post

I have  a few doubts while filing Form 103 - Registration as an articled assistant. I have passed ipcc grp 1.

1) Point 9 says Particulars regarding joining and passing the Entrance/ Foundation/ PE/ CPT/ ... wherever applicable (year, month , roll number). And then it asks date and Unique Registration no.

So wat to write in Date?

2) Can the date of commencement of articleship be before the date of francking of the deed in form 102.

3) I registered myself for both groups of ipcc with articles and i paid Rs 11,100. so do i have to pay 2000 again now. i have cleared 1st group of ipcc.

4) What is the sub regulation of regulation 43 under which the member is eligible to train the articled assistant?

5) In the end of Form 103, there is Acknowledgement ( To be filled in by the Applicant)

We acknowledge with thanks receipt of ______ by way of demend draft no. ___ drawn on ___ as registeration fee for ipcc subject to realisation of the dd. n sign for the ICAI.

What is all that and do we have to fill it?

Thank you in advance for sparing your valuable time to answer my queries. I have also attached the form 103 if you need.

Attached File : 478469 829404 9059st f103.pdf downloaded: 5789 times
avater

Prerna (CA Final Student)     14 September 2011

Prerna
CA Final Student 
 24 likes  308 points

View Profile | My Other Post

doubts contd.

6) Years of a'ship to be completed is 3 years or has it changed to 3.5 yrs. i passed grp 1 in may '11.

7) Documents to be submitted with form 103. Duly attested by the employer - marksheet of cpt, ipcc, 10+2, 10, BCom yr mark sheet - FY, SY, ITT, orientation certificate, Date of birth certificate.

Do we have to take anything else to the ca institue regional office?

Thank you.

avater

ashish gupta ( student)     14 September 2011

ashish gupta
student 
 167 likes  1917 points

1) write the date on which you were registered with the student that is from the CPT registration letter.

2) Date of commencement of articleship should be the same as on form 102

3) You dont need to pay for articles if already paid earlier.

5) its just a receipt of your demand draft and nothing else.this receipt will be provided to you after signing (putting stamp). you have to mention the amount and DD no. in this field.

6) Period of articleship will be 3 years only.

1 Like
avater

ashish gupta ( student)     14 September 2011

ashish gupta
student 
 167 likes  1917 points

4) see the attached notification

Attached File : 62267 829465 notification 17 08 2007.pdf downloaded: 5902 times
avater

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE )     15 September 2011

CA ADITYA SHARMA
CA IN PRACTICE  
 2144 likes  16714 points

IN UNIQUE REG, NO. COLUMN FILL YOUR REG. NO. NRO SRO -----

avater

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE )     15 September 2011

CA ADITYA SHARMA
CA IN PRACTICE  
 2144 likes  16714 points

DATE OF COMMENCING THE ARTICLESHIP WILL BE DATE IN WHICH YOU HAVE ACTUALLY JOINED

IN THE RECEIT COLUMN FILL NOTHING IF REGISTRATION FEEIS NOT PAYABLE NOW

Rahul Agarwal (Chartered Accountant)     19 April 2012

Rahul Agarwal
Chartered Accountant 
 17 likes  213 points

HI,

I had paid fee for articleship while registering for IPCC. So, it is the same draft number that I should quote on form 103 that was used to pay fees for IPCC registration?

What if I don't have the draft number now? Where can I get it from? Please help. Thanks!

Regards,

Rahul

Dipali Harlalka (1234)     19 September 2012

Dipali Harlalka
 22 points

Can some one attach filled form 103 for reference...As I am not understanding how to fill the form. Thank you

shubham gupta (nil)     21 September 2014

shubham gupta
nil 
 24 points

i downloaded form 103 online.....do i need to fill 3 forms amd get it signed by my ca or only 1 form and get it photocopied???.....and do i need to send 3 forms to institute or 1...???

please help....

thanks in anticipation...

Shubham

avater

sd. aleem (articled student)     25 February 2015

sd. aleem
articled student 
 21 points

i downloaded form 103 online.....do i need to fill 3 forms amd get it signed by my ca or only 1 form and get it photocopied???.....and do i need to send 3 forms to institute or 1...??? please help.... Read more at: /forum/doubt-in-filing-form-103--167674.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here