Does anyone have strong Finance background to clear my queries ?

Hi

 

I am looking for someone to clear my basic concepts in Finance. Can somebody help me with the following:

 

1. I want to understand topics like Markowitz Theory, CAPM, Arbitrage Pricing Theory etc.,

 

2. Need understanding about Derivatives - Futures, Options, Forwards & Swaps with full clarity.

can someone share some resources to understand these concepts from youtube who explains well in the video? Since I am new to finance I am not sure about good videos.

 

Please suggest!

After watching videos if I have questions can anyone clarify?

Regards,

 

Jhansi

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
Jhansi is seeking assistance to clarify fundamental finance concepts, including Markowitz Theory, CAPM, and Arbitrage Pricing Theory. They are also looking for a clear understanding of derivatives such as futures, options, forwards, and swaps. Jhansi would appreciate recommendations for well-explained YouTube videos on these topics and is keen to ask follow-up questions to solidify their learning.

Purpose

I want to understand Finance topics, as I am facing difficulty while my classes are going on

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details