Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek Joshi   10 May 2017

Documents required for return filling of tailor

There is one client who is tailor and wants to file his return for A.Y. 2017-18.
So, which ITR should be filled and what kind of documents required from him to file his return?

 4 Replies

Dhirajlal Rambhia

Dhirajlal Rambhia (SEO Sai Gr. Hosp.)     10 May 2017

If turnover within specified limit, file ITR4 u/s. 44AD. Only turnover evidence/estimates required!


manoj (student)     10 May 2017


CA Rashmi Gandhi

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant)     10 May 2017

Except turnover you also required bank a/c statement or interest certificate from
Vivek Joshi

Vivek Joshi   10 May 2017

turnover is not exceeding 2,50,000

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags