Easy Office
LCI Learning

Do not discuss the paper!!!!

Page no : 2

sanju (---) (131 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

are bhai u r ryte

but, jab tak discuss nh kroge to misteks ka pta kaise chlega or

next ppr mai improv kaise kroge ,,,,,,,,,,according to ma opinion evryone must disscuss the ppr

ny BST OF LUK FR THE XAM

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

Sometimes we have to think differently to succeed...

Himansu Sekhar Pati (CA Final) (208 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

Agree with Ankur sir

We should be strong to accept our mistake that may be immaterial or so silly and try not commit those type of mistakes in the rest exams.

But i know it really depress a bit.

but we have to accept it

CA Manasa (CA) (1479 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

I do agree with u all ...Its waste of discussing the paper ..since time is gone and we cant go back and rectify our mistakes ... Its the negative side of discussion ...But as students we always want to knw wats right n wats wrong ... We cant stop it too... So it depend upon us wat we want to do..

pooja jay hirani (article) (58 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

grasp the opportunities in front of u rather then looking back .this will  lead u towards success.........

all d best

keep smiling and go on with ur hardwork

1 Like

pooja jay hirani (article) (58 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

(Guest)

We should discuss the papers!!.. It is binded that concept of discussion should not affect the preparations and if it affects than don't be a part of it.

CA Arindam Dey (Chartered Accountant) (117 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

The choice whether to discuss or not rests upon us, but there is no point in getting upset if your answers are different from that of others or you have discovered a mistake. It is important that we make ourselves  conceptually strong and deliver the best we can in three hour battle- that is all what we can do or rather should do. Remember your paper will be evaluated qualitatively, so even if you make trivial mistakes but exhibit good understanding of the subject, you are likely to score good marks.

Deepak vats (student) (37 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

u r right my bro.

Indu (Articled Clerk) (104 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

thats correct please dont discuss the paper after you come out from the examination hall

ABHISHEK (C.A. Final STUDENT) (95 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

really, this is correct.

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

Does it make any difference?? Though for those who are not certain of themselves may object on it. i personlly do not feel harm in discussing papers here. after all all should know wht excatly going on in the CA inst. i..e how well it is doing its job in prepraring exam papers ....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: