Do I need to pay Tax if I transfer money from Credit Card to My Saving account?

There are few ways where you can trensfer /rotate money from my own credit card to own saving account by paying some % of payment gateway fees?

This month I transfered Rs. 5,00,000 in Aug month from my credit card to my saving account by paying fee of 5000(gateway charge) then Rs. 5,00,000 deposited to my saving account. Do I need to declare it in ITR?

In September also I transfered 10 lacs from credit card to my saving account by paying some fee.

I think we do not need to declare it to ITR since it is not a income, just a like personal loan. so We do not need to do anything.

Anyone please clarify?
Replies (5)
Its a loan ...
you have taken from your associate bank.
You are right to think that you do not need to declare it in ITR since it's a personal loan and not an income. 👍

Hello Sir, I have been using my credit cards as revolving credit. I do not do any business. I am just a salaried employee. Since , I had financial stress, I used credit cards to rotate money. I used paytm rent pay to transfer money from my credit card to my savings account and then pay another credit card bill and so on. I have been spending. 5-6 lakh every month like this. Is there a problem from this? What should I do now?

How to you file the return ? can you guide 

 

i have same concern

Given the significant amount involved, it's advisable to consult with a tax professional or accountant who can help you properly account for these transactions in your personal and business tax returns. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details