DISPUTE BETWEEN A CS AND HIS WIFE IN LEGAL TERMS.

 

A Company Secretary to his wife, on returning from office.....

Husband : Hi Dear, mark my attendance.

Wife : You are too late.

Husband : No problem, I am ready to pay the additional fee.


Wife : Be serious, we had a plan to go for movie.

Husband : i know this matter can be taken at any other meeting.

Wife : I really have done a wrong by marrying you.

Husband : Yes, also you should know that it is an un-compoundable offence.

Wife : Lets finalize whether we should live together or be separated.

Husband : Dont be silly; proxies are not allowed to speak.

Wife : Please, Leave me alone

Husband : No, I cant let the meeting conducted without quorum.

Wife : I will just be mad.

Husband : Contract with or by any Lunastic person is void ab initio.

Wife : I just want to go my father's house, take these keys of your house.

Husband : Presently, I dont have any buyback offer.

Wife : i just want to be separated from you.

Husband : You have to apply to the Court for demerger.

Wife : i think we both are unable to settle our disputes.

Husband : No problem, lets apply the court for voluntary winding up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Replies (2)

nice..

nice

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details