Easy Office
LCI Learning

Discuss: ur CA Final result

Page no : 6

sanjeev (govt. Emloyee) (565 Points)
Replied 17 January 2009

Congratulations to all of you once again ........

Bhumi (Accounts) (231 Points)
Replied 17 January 2009

Congrates to all of you.

Ritesh Satramani (Chartered Acountant) (93 Points)
Replied 17 January 2009

Originally posted by :naveen borana
"

Hi
for May 09 attempt give me some instruction for success in exams because my result is negative

Hi

First of all , wish u Best of Luck for ur preparation

Everybody has its own way of preparation and u have to find that .

In general , Following are the some of tips:

Accounts: Give more importance to Accounting standards and cover all the chapters of ur module. Refer only two books ;a) Institute module b) ur coachig institute Book

be sure to cover all the problems from ur module bcoz many times same problems had been taken from module.

MAFA:  In MAFA u have to be very conceptual and iwould suggest u to refer one & only Book for MAFA - AN SHRIDHAR(name of author).Its a superb book  from theaory & Problems point of view.

Auditing : First of all Study all AAS and try to give the references of AAS in ur exam answer book (whwerever it is applicable) it will help u to get the good marks in Auditing.

If u have the enough time  also ReferPADHUKAS PUBLICATION FOR AUDITING(SINCE IT IS VERY VAST BOOK) but it is a best book

Corporate Law : ONe & only one book- Munish Bhandari (Please Don't go for any other book) Please check the allocation of marks to the different chapters from previous attempt question papers. (u will find a trend and please follow it)

"

Replied 17 January 2009

"

Hi
for May 09 attempt give me some instruction for success in exams because my result is negative

Hi

Accounts: Give more importance to Accounting standards and cover all the chapters of ur module. Refer only two books ;a) Institute module b) ur coachig institute Book

be sure to cover all the problems from ur module bcoz many times same problems had been taken from module.

MAFA:  In MAFA u have to be very conceptual and iwould suggest u to refer one & only Book for MAFA - AN SHRIDHAR(name of author).Its a superb book  from theaory & Problems point of view.

Auditing : First of all Study all AAS and try to give the references of AAS in ur exam answer book (whwerever it is applicable) it will help u to get the good marks in Auditing.

If u have the enough time  also ReferPADHUKAS PUBLICATION FOR AUDITING(SINCE IT IS VERY VAST BOOK) but it is a best book

Corporate Law : ONe & only one book- Munish Bhandari (Please Don't go for any other book) Please check the allocation of marks to the different chapters from previous attempt question papers. (u will find a trend and please follow it)

"

Replied 17 January 2009

"

Hi

Hi

"

nirmala mehta (Chartered Accountant) (57 Points)
Replied 17 January 2009

Congratulations everyone.. I have cleared too.. Group I -204, Group II- 243 

Thanks CAclubindia..  :)  :)

VIJAY JAIN (Service) (34 Points)
Replied 17 January 2009

congrets..................................

Prasoon & shilps

I could not clear

(Guest)

Hi! I appeared for  group II but got 180 marks. If someone could suggest reference books and tips to score well?

CA.Tarun Maheshwari (CA, DISA) (7150 Points)
Replied 18 January 2009

Originally posted by :Swati Patil
" Hi! I appeared for  group II but got 180 marks. If someone could suggest reference books and tips to score well? "

In which subject you got less marks. Suggestions can be given subjectwise only.

CA.Tarun Maheshwari (CA, DISA) (7150 Points)
Replied 18 January 2009

Originally posted by :nirmala mehta
"

Congratulations everyone.. I have cleared too.. Group I -204, Group II- 243 
Thanks CAclubindia..  :)  :)

"

Congratulations Nirmala. Now you can change your profile descripttion from 'CA Final Student'  to ' Chartered Accountant' . All the best for your new role and Changed life after CA.

harishbabubade (Employee) (26 Points)
Replied 18 January 2009

hii

result was beyond expectations

aparna (student) (34 Points)
Replied 18 January 2009

hi

Congrats to all who have cleared CA..!!!! i m giving my first attempt this may....Any suggestions that would be helpful for me?????

I belong to this 11th hr preparation catagory....

Can any one help me on time management

(Guest)
Originally posted by :CA.Tarun Maheshwari
"

Well I m confused about Manoharan and Singhania in DT.

and should I refer to Bangar for IDT.

"

(Guest)

Rajat Kedia ACA CS MCOM (Assistant Manager) (613 Points)
Replied 18 January 2009

Congrats to all who have cleared this time and also to them who wil clear in future

Plz do not regret if you were not through this time, keep on trying with extra effort

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: