Hi Friends,
I would also like to know whether anyone has got more than 97 in accounts.
If so please post his roll no.
Hi Friends,
I would also like to know whether anyone has got more than 97 in accounts.
If so please post his roll no.
hi all..
i just wished to thank all the caclubindia team and forum members..
the site helped me a lot..
i got 414 marks in pce.. 34th All india rank..
i hope everybody got gud marks..
HI friends,
I HAve Cleard PCC Nov08 Exam with 352 MArks .
Congrulation who have passed The Exam ,
Could you please tell me how can i join The CA Firms (Good) in Delhi.
Please tall me procedure for the Same.
Thanx In Advance,
i went fr 2nd grup only as didnt get leave from offic.. nd cleard it also...
nw got 3 months leav for the 1st grup..
Guys What is the Passing % of PCC/PE-II????
nd eys,, definately
CONGRATUUUUULATIONS.............
Hey I Hv secured 435 marks and got 14th ranks. Congs to all otherssssss
you should close such types of discussions........
you should close such types of discussions........
What is the Passing % of PCC????
Plz, I am going to apear in June 09.
PE II RESULT NOT SO GOOD AS COMPARE TO PCC.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals