Discuss PE-II and PCC Results Here !!!

 DEAR SUBODH--GOOD SPRIT-KEEP IT UP

thanks shailesh.

Hurray!

I cleared both groups (of course with a  low score Rno.53170)

Congratulations to all the passouts and kudos to the rankers. 

Caclub has helped me a lot in my sucess. The share files, articles, discussions, queries were quite useful.

Thnks to caclub promoters and members.

 

Hurray!

I cleared both groups (of course with a  low score Rno.53170)

Congratulations to all the passouts and kudos to the rankers. 

Caclub has helped me a lot in my sucess. The share files, articles, discussions, queries were quite useful.

Thnks to caclub promoters and members.

 

I failed in two subjects Account and Costing


Hi friends i too cleared PCC.

I got all india 9th rank and also got 97 in accounts.

Thanks to caclubindia and its members

CONGRATS !!!! DINESH !!!! 97 IN ACCOUNTS AMAZING!!!!! UNBELIVALBE!!! EVAN RANK 1 HAS 93!!!! PLEASE SEND YOUR ROLL NO. ALSO ONCE AGIAN CONGRATS.
Originally posted by :Dinesh
" Hi friends i too cleared PCC.
I got all india 9th rank and also got 97 in accounts.
Thanks to caclubindia and its members
"

Amazing !!!

extolment to all rankers... thanks for sharig your experiences here...

Congo to all result crackers...

Wishes to blast next exams for all who could not able to make it...

 

**DM

Congrats Dinesh its really amazing Can u post ur roll no

All the Very Best

My roll No. is 52113

DINESH.................U HV DONE A MIRACLE. CONGRATS MAN!

I scored 57 in my Income Tax ( PCC November) . Also i am short of 9 marks in group II. Should i request for a recheck. Will it be beneficial  to get exemption in my tax subject? If yes please tell me the procedure?

I cleared PE2 .. yippie

congrats to all who cleared...

and best wishes for those who could not b lucky enough to get through.... don't giv up

Hi Friends

 

I would like to know whether anyone has got more than 97 in accounts. If so please post his roll no.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details