Easy Office

Discuss Nov 2007 results

Page no : 3
(Guest)
Thank for the wishes. with gods grace our years of dream come true......

(Guest)
happy to see myself as a member of the best institute of india.I realy feel great to be known as a C.A.

CA. Hemanth Kumar. (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (137 Points)
Replied 17 January 2008

CONGRATS,, FOR ALL NEWLY QUALIFIED CA'S

CA. Hemanth Kumar. (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (137 Points)
Replied 17 January 2008

CONGRATS,, FOR ALL NEWLY QUALIFIED CA'S

RAMESH (Service) (50 Points)
Replied 17 January 2008

Final Group-I result is very good compare to Group-II.

I unable to clear Group-I. I was expecting above 65 marks in Law, however I got 48. and because of that unable to score aggregate required 200 marks.
Seek your opinion, whether apply for reverification?

As I working with one of the private bank, getting only 10 days leave. I seek your guidance for may 2008 exam. How to prepare in short period.

Manu Kris (Market Risk Analyst) (185 Points)
Replied 17 January 2008

The result was indeed good but many guys who were confident of clearing failed and many who were not at all confident cleared.WHY DONT THE CA INSTITUTE FOLLOW OBJECTIVE SYETEM FOLLOWED BY THE CPA AS WELL AS THE CFA INSTITUTE COZ the element of luck should be avoided and the syetem should be transperent....Many students who puts in his best efforts fails and many students constantly fails in exams due to bad luck. Manu students take dummy articleship,study and clear the exam ....The requirement of d day is TRANSPERENCY AND EQUALITY so CA institude should seriously think about introducing OBJECTIVE TYPE OF EXAMS CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG

CA. Praveen Kumar P (CA & CS) (113 Points)
Replied 18 January 2008

Amit,

Sorry but you will not get exemption. Because the basic condition is you should be present for all the exams

Krishnaji (Student CA Final ) (39 Points)
Replied 18 January 2008

Congratualtions and all the best for all those qualified this attempt

Renuka (15 Points)
Replied 18 January 2008

because it is not objective system our ca course has world class reputation............. never forget

(Guest)
Final pass percentage is Around 29%

(Guest)
I feel only 1 % students are extra ordinary in studies and remaining can achieve sucess only on the basis of their hard work. So just remember you are out of 99% students. Go hard for your studies. U have to make the water of your blood. The only key to sucess is hard work. All the best to all of you.

(Guest)
I feel only 1 % students are extra ordinary in studies and remaining can achieve sucess only on the basis of their hard work. So just remember you are out of 99% students. Go hard for your studies. U have to make the water of your blood. The only key to sucess is hard work. All the best to all of you.

(Guest)
Dear Manu Objective type Qustions only Can't Justify Your ability & Writing skills Along with objective Practical Questions ,Theory & Prablamatic Questions Is min requirement to test your kmowldege Please keep in mind this is not Enterance Test

(Guest)
Congrats to All who passed the exam as me too has passed the Final Exam in the very first attempt.

(Guest)
Dear Atual Kumar Congrats Please Forward your Experiense of sucess & how u r Prepared For Exams

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: